Would you like to discuss your business idea, your research and innovation projects, your technologies with other interested and very skilled people?
THE NETWORKING EVENT IS YOUR GREAT CHANCE!
The meaningful collaboration between NanoInnovation and APRE- Italian Agency for the Promotion of European Research - is renewed for the seventh consecutive year.
On the 21st of September NanoInnovation 2022 conference will offer different chances for presenting your ideas and meeting potential research and business partners.
The networking event is the best way to meet potential cooperation partners during face-to-face meetings. People have the possibility to meet each other with a pre-set schedule (around 20 minutes for each meeting) for sharing ideas and experience, building connections, exchanging information, and evaluating new opportunities of collaboration at all levels.
A wide spectrum of businessmen, entrepreneurs, professors, researchers and innovators from all over the world will participate at the event, looking for new business and cooperation opportunities: do not miss this great chance!
The networking event is free of charge for the conference participants and it will take place IN ATTENDANCE at Biblioteca Boaga of the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome on the 21st of September from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 17.30.
The whole event is managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research
The network event will be focused on micro and nanotechnologies in the following sectors:
- INDUSTRY 4.0, ADDITIVE and 3D MANUFACTURING
- CULTURAL HERITAGE and RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO and NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INNOVATIVE and SMART TEXTILES
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION, IMAGE ANALYSIS and MEASUREMENTS
- QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES
- SOCIAL IMPACTS & ETHICS
- TRANSPORT, SPACE and AERONAUTICS
HOW IT WORKS
Just few minutes and you will be able to participate to the network event
- Go to the brokerage event website on https://nanoinnovation-2022.b2match.io and click on “register”
- Insert your data, write a brief description of your organization and your expertise
- Select the networking sessions where you are available for bilateral meeting
- Do not forget to choose the main areas of activity you are interested in
- You will be validated by APRE within 2-3 days after registration
- You will receive an invitation to select your potential partners available on the networking tool
- Go to the brokerage event website on https://nanoinnovation-2022.b2match.io log-in and book meetings with other registered participants you would like to meet during the networking event in order to discuss collaborative partnerships
- Few days before the event, APRE will send your networking agenda with scheduled face to face meetings
- Attend the Networking Event!