Following the success of the previous six editions, the promoting organizations Italian Association for Industrial Research (AIRI) and NanoItaly Association are delighted to announce the next edition of NanoInnovation, scheduled on
19-23 September 2022 in Rome
in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of “Sapienza” University of Rome in Via Eudossiana 18.
NanoInnovation 2022 will be focused on innovation and technology transfer, with a particular relevance on some of the main themes foreseen in the PNRR (Piano Nazionale di Ripresa e Resilienza), dedicating specific moments of discussion and dialogue.
The event represents the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community involved in the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is designed to inform all interested players:
- Researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share their experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations
- Professionals and business operators can better understand how to take advantage from the use and application of nano-related products.
- Young researchers, PhDs and students can gather latest insights on scientific and technical developments in nanotechnologies
- Media and the public can have an overview of concrete and up-to-date applications of nanotechnologies
The 2022 event will be based on the well-established tradition of co-organizers and partners sharing the coordination of technical thematic symposia, workshops, schools, joint events, trainings and further interesting initiatives.
The participation is free for all visitors upon online registration!
For the first time in its history, NanoInnovation will start on Monday (exactly September 19th) with a Guest Event called “PHYSICS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”, connected to the celebrations of the Centenary of the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics (IUPAP) and of the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD), proclaimed by UNESCO for the 2022.
The structure of the five-days event will include:
- Scientific Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Parallel Scientific and Technical Lectures
- Parallel thematic symposia (poster and oral presentations on selected topics)
- Update trainings, Schools, Joint Events and Special Events
- Networking event (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities - R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events (independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame)
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities and research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.
The organizers will structure the event with the aim of ensuring a wide participation while keeping a strict respect of the rules for health protection and against Covid 19 diffusion. To this purpose, the Conference will be organized by granting either the local presence of delegates or the remote participation by teleconferencing, while the exhibition will host the maximum number of booths allowed by safety rules.
As in the past, the conference organization and programme are overseen by Four Committees, including acknowledged experts from the scientific and industrial communities:
- Organizing Committee
- Steering Committee
- Programme Committee
- Honorary Committee